PDA

View Full Version : What do we look like??

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-17-2006, 01:14 PM
I guess it would be great if we all had a good photo of ourselves for our Avatar picture so when we run into each other we would recognize another Kiene's message board member.

Maybe we need a pin/badge/patch with our name too so we can recognize each other.

I see that the NCFFB has a window decal.

lee s.
09-17-2006, 01:22 PM
Maybe some of us could just borrow your picture Bill. You're far better looking. Bigger fish too! :wink:
FAOL has a patch that would be handy for one's vest....if we ever get it sewed on. :lol:
Maybe both.....?
....lee s.

Ed Wahl
09-17-2006, 02:11 PM
How about a secret handshake?.......sorry, couldn't resist. :D

slage
09-17-2006, 02:35 PM
I really like the idea.
I have often wondered about this, seeing guys out around the A.
I would be happy to lend my services to design a logo, etc. if one doesn't already exist/ come to mind.
Great idea!!!

jbird
09-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Bill

I think its a great idea.

Our southern oregon forum has a section called the "rogue gallery". dozens of us have posted a picture in there along with a bio (if desired). Most pictures are of a personal favorite fishing photo with a clear shot of our mug. Even for folks who are far removed from the forum geographically, it's a fun section to visit and see everyone.

Jay

Darian
09-17-2006, 11:13 PM
As a famous politician once said, I wouldn't belong to a group that would have me for a member (not an exact quote). :lol: :lol: I'm not sure many of you would want to belong to that group (if I were a member), either. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Flyjunkie
09-18-2006, 09:59 AM
As a fmous politician once said, I wouldn't belong to a group that would have me for a member (not an exact quote). :lol: :lol: I'm not sure many of you would want to belong to that group (if I were a member), either. :roll: :roll: :roll:

DARIAN,

I believe you are thinking of the quote from GROUCHO MARX... "I'd never join a Club that would have me for a Member"..... :wink:

DEAN ~~ 8) 8)

Darian
09-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi Dean,.... I didn't realize Groucho had said that (...Altho I should've). :roll: :roll:

I was referring to James Carville, political consultant and campaign manager for former Presidsent Clinton. The statement was made during a TV interview and made in answer to a question as to whether he could be a consultant to a republican candidate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul B.
09-18-2006, 11:19 AM
W.C. Fields I belive.

Flyjunkie
09-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Hi Dean,.... I didn't realize Groucho had said that (...Altho I should've). :roll: :roll:

I was referring to James Carville, political consultant and campaign manager for former Presidsent Clinton. The statement was made during a TV interview and made in answer to a question as to whether he could be a consultant to a republican candidate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GROUCHO Also was quoted with this one... "I Oughta Join a Club and beat you over the head with it".... :D

DEAN ~~ 8) 8)

Darian
09-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Ya know,... The Marx brothers are still some of the best comedians of all time.... :D :D

To Gs1.... One of my personal sayings by W. C. Fields is, "Too much of a good thing is wonderful!!!"... A philosphy that I subscribe too whole heartedly. :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dustin Revel
09-19-2006, 12:17 AM
well I don't know exactly what most of you look like, but I'm about 5'10" and hovering in the vicinity of 135 lbs (130 is such a milestone! \:D/ ) dark brown hair, Brown eyes, and I enjoy long walks on the beach with rod in hand and fish present.
Dusty

lee s.
09-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Dusty,
Top-water this w/e????? :roll:
....lee s.

Dustin Revel
09-19-2006, 09:24 PM
yeah looks like its goimg to happen.
Dusty

Paul B.
09-20-2006, 02:52 AM
Darian, I rember of that Quote every time I unlock my tool box and dig out my stash of 12 year Macallan. :wink: Paul