PDA

View Full Version : Hogan Brown and MSP in Northwest FF magazine?!?

Gregg
09-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Looks like the locals are getting some love in Northwest this month. Hogan Brown has two articles, a profile on the North Fork of the Feather, and a full blown article on the Yuba with pics of Mike Putman wading. Geez, they'll put anyone in this mag nowdays, wont they? :lol: :lol: :lol: Congrats guys for a great article & photos! Mike, I saw they got the Poopah in the recommended fly list, but they ommited the almighty carpet caddis... Keeping secrets now?

Hogan Brown
09-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Thanks Greg. I have to give credit to Adam Grace though he is the man behind the lens. He took all the photos for both articles.

SullyTM
09-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Hogan...Can you post the photos? Nothing like seeing Mike in waders :D I'll look for the magazine locally. Thanks. Thom

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-06-2006, 11:55 AM
I thought that was Mike.

I have a copy right here at home.

The current issue of 'Northwest Fly Fishing' Fall 2006 has that great article on the Lower Yuba by Hogan plus a good article on Klamath Lake I will have to study also.

MSP
09-06-2006, 12:28 PM
That's pretty cool, opening up a magazine and seeing your picture :shock:

Nice job Adam!

Shhhh Gregg, the CC won't be a secret much longer :D

Hey Adam, with all the money Hogan made on this article, we should be entitled to a Yuba drift don't ya \:D/ think!

Nice article Hogan! Hope it gets back to what it was before the flush.

Hairstacker
09-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Saw the picture of Mike in there today! 8) Aside from no mention of the Carpet Caddis, I also noticed no hand shots. :? :lol:

Adam Grace
09-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Wow, that's cool stuff. I have some more pictures published...all thanks to Hogan for using my pictures and thanks to Mike for being a fishing stud and posing for the camera. I can't wait to see and read the article. Hogan has grown up on the Yuba and he's a master on that river.

Hairstacker
09-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Adam, VERY cool having your pictures published, as I know you're an enthusiast. Definitely something to be proud of! 8) 8) 8)

SteelieD
09-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Nice Adam! I'm going to get a copy today!