PDA

View Full Version : Killed 'em at Cameron Park !!!

David Lee
07-26-2006, 02:12 AM
Fun evening ..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#1 red/white Crease flys , Sheep Shad Waker , small Dahlbergs , and Gurglers . Took Joseph from the Delta Bass Bug get-together w/ me , he did well also .

Good topwater bite from 7:00 to dark - don't get locked in after hours .... :!:

David :D

Jgoding
07-26-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi David,

Did you notice if the waker sat on it's side or not? Mine does, but I think it makes for better action as it spits water better.

Jeff

David Lee
07-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Did you notice if the waker sat on it's side or not? Mine does, but I think it makes for better action as it spits water better.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

You're gonna kick my ass for this Jeff .......

I took the three you sent and ..... ummmmm ...... trimmed the heads down a bit . I thought they LOOKED fine , just wanted a better chance of hookups .

I was draggin' your bug at dusk - something HUGE came up and savaged it ..... the resulting boil was bigger than my bathtub :shock: :shock: . Massive jolt on the line , then .... dropped it .

I'm guessing between 5 and 8 lbs. #-o

I'd be happy to name my next Cat after you if I could get another 1/2 dozen tyed on #6 8089NP hooks ..... :!:

David :D

Jgoding
07-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Hahahaha, I will tie some up for you. I don't care if you trim em, it's actually better... i'll just leave em messy for ya and you can trim the head down...LOL. I love those NP 8089. I'll see if I have a size 6... I think I have 10's only right now but I'll look around... i have the nasty habit of not putting stuff together....

Jeff

Rickey Noel Mitchell
07-29-2006, 09:08 PM
Hey David,
I'm glad you showed Joseph a good time. Did he connect with anything?
The Shad are movin on the San Joaquin. Let me know when you want to come. Say hello to Cadita for me.