PDA

View Full Version : Yuba Shuttle Options ????

Chris Gearhart
07-15-2006, 12:06 AM
Does anyone know of other shuttle options on the Yuba(other than Sycamore)? Those guys seem to be getting more and more undependable.If anyone likes to float the Yuba and can help with the second vehicle feel free to email me.

By the way I waded the Yuba for a couple of hours today and did really well. The fish are really looking up. All hoppers. Cought several above the bridge and a few more at the gun club. I wish I was floating!!! Also starting to see signs of bugs. Stone shucks and caddis and mays under rocks.

Chris

koffler
07-17-2006, 02:52 PM
Whats the problem you have found with Sycamore? I had them shuttle me from the bridge to the gun club and didn't have any problems. Granted, I haven't been fishing alot up there over the last 5 months.

Chris Gearhart
07-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Koffler, for the longest time the folks at Sycamore were saying "we cant do shuttles anymore". It turns out we were haveing some communication problems. What they meant was they werent doing shuttles to Sycamore becuase of the storm dammage. But being a member at the Gun Club they could do it for me. Last week I was planning to float the river on Friday, just had a feeling like I should call and confirm no problem with shuttles. Good thing I called. Appearently they are understaffed currently and are no longer able to do shuttles(I was assured this was temporary). After talking to them more they said they would be operating on a day to day basis. It just seems for last year they dont quite have it all together. If others are haveing better luck with them than I am I would love to hear what you are doing differently. Hopefully things improve before fall.

Chris