PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fourth of July

Jay Murakoshi
07-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Happy Fourth of July to everyone out there. Hope you enjoy the day with family, friends or on a river or lake.
Here is Fresno, we're planning on visiting a fireworks display tonight at one of the many displays in the area.

I'm sure the air quality will be bad tonight and tomorrow morning. I remember when I was young, we use to shoot off tons of fireworks. I couldn't believe the price of the fireworks today - $499.99. I thought it was a misprint

Once again HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY :D

Jay

David Lee
07-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Happy fourth to you , as well ....

And ..... THANK YOU , Jay , and our other Vets - for service in times of both peace and war . Safe to say that no matter what anyone thinks of the government ...... American Servicemen and Women made this country the best place on earth .

David

Darian
07-04-2006, 02:31 PM
To David's statement of thanks, I add: AMEN!!!!! Given that I've been at a local parade an feast, It would be easy to forget whose sacrifices made this all Possible. 8) 8) 8)

Happy 4th everyone!!!!

gryhackl
07-04-2006, 06:55 PM
DITTO, Guys. If you'd like you can go on to the site below and leave a thank you message for our troops.

http://www.americasupportsyou.com/americasupportsyou/Message.aspx?SectionID=5

Jay Murakoshi
07-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Darian & all,

If you think about it or even care, tune in tomorrow night to Askaboutflyfishing.com. I will be on at 6:00pm doing a program on Fly Fishing Baja. I have a huge list of questions to answer and will be taking calls. I was one of the original people selected to do a show early in the year but couldn't find the time until now. But now I have an allergey cough and it's making my throat scratchy. I sound like I'm talking soporano. Is there anything out there that will cure the problem?

They also have a drawing at the end of the show. I will be giving away a striper line and a dozen assorted baja/striper flies.

Jay

Darian
07-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Hey Jay,.... I've found that a drink made of hot tea, honey and Grand Marnier ("Tea & Sympathy) works well on cough's for me.... And, if it doesn't work you won't care anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

David Lee
07-05-2006, 12:25 AM
Bushmills and Marlboros keep my voice just fine , thank you very much !

Try green Tea w/ lemon and honey ..... that should do the trick .

David :D