PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Outboard in West Sacramento

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-24-2006, 09:40 AM
If you have an Evinrude or Johnson outboard motor then this is the place for you to get it worked on right.

Mr Wilson is the sole owner and is an OMC factory instructor for Johnson/Evinrude outboards. It is a one man operation.

He does not sell boats or motors so he is not trying to sell you anything.

If you have a boat with an Evinrude or Johnson motor you can make an appointment to have it all fully serviced so it will be dependable.

As long as you have an OMC/Johnson/Evinrude motor he can service your entire boat, motor and trailer.

Over the years I have had several boats serviced by him that ran well for years after that. Several of my friends have had excellent service there too.

916) 372-8811

Sacramento Outboard
518 Glide Ave
West Sacramento, CA 95691

Dave4622
05-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Thanks bill for posting this back then. I remembered reading it and after looking it up I called to get help with my outdrive. He not only knew what the problem was he directed me to a place in North Highlands called DCR Propellers. My problem I thought was so big turned out to be just a bad prop.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
05-01-2007, 09:01 AM
Thats great Dave

Mr Wilson is an OMC/Johnson/Evinrude genius.

If anyone here has a Johnson or Evinrude outboard this guy can make it run right for you.

He is the guy who teaches the other mechanics how to work on OMC products.