PDA

View Full Version : Boys have you missed me?

OregonSalmon
04-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Fellas, and fellinas, I have missed you all. Life threw a fastball at my crotch yet I survived. My life at the Compound is over since the roomie came at me with a knife which created much anger which led to tightness in the chest so I went to see a doctor. When I returned, he greeted me at the door with a shotgun. It was like going to Dick Cheney's house for dinner but I like my face the way it is so I walked away yet a sherrif came up the road and handcuffed me. Bit pissed off about that.

Anyhoo, unlike a hunting partner of Dick Cheney, my face has no buckshot and I'm living in the big town of Seaside Oregon. Steelhead are winding down but I'm three blocks to the beach so this year I'm going to figure out surfpurch on a fly. Pretty cool mixing it up with sea. The Big Pond is mean and unforgiving, yet constant, and never would wield a weapon. That I like.

CW
04-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Punkin - have we EVER missed you. So we'll see you at the expo, and I'm sure a great number of the felons on this board would be willing to buy you a pint afterwords.

Rob
04-19-2006, 04:42 PM
You and you great fly fishing Info ? YES : :) :)

04-19-2006, 06:37 PM
I missed You!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/rgkempton/Codys%20Photos/untitled.jpg

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Hi Geller

I thought the hogs ate you.

Glade to hear you are back in Seaside, Oregon.

Gary Anderson and Al Perryman are coming down from Oregon for the Expo.

Maybe you could hop a freight train?

David Lee
04-19-2006, 10:12 PM
" I thought the Hogs ate you" -

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys KILL me !!

David :D

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-19-2006, 10:21 PM
David,

Maybe we can drive up there to see Geller and get crabs too.

David Lee
04-19-2006, 10:27 PM
David,

Maybe we can drive up there to see Geller and get crabs too.

Name the week , Boss ..... I'm keen on a trip .

See ya early Saturday -

PS - notice the lack of 'Crab' jokes in my reply ?? I must be growing-up ....

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-19-2006, 11:14 PM
David,

I was baiting you with that 'crab' but you didn't bite on it.

They have great Dungeness crabs up there by the way. The clam chowder is very fine too.

David Lee
04-20-2006, 01:06 AM
:shock:

We sure do have fun here ..... don't we ?

I think it's past fishout time - :idea:

Darian
04-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Ahhh Yessss,.... Livin' La Vida Loca :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Wednesday Caster
04-20-2006, 09:20 AM
OS,
Didn't miss you one bit. I was in the padded cell next to
yours tapping ...---... on the wall with my tin cup. Didn't
hear any response so I busted out without you. Glad you
paroled.
Did the salt thing yesterday (first time) had fun but no
pins on any gills. Searched for perch and corbinas. What
are you using for perch up there?

OregonSalmon
04-20-2006, 12:17 PM
Kiene,
I won't give you the crabs but I know a couple of hookers in Astoria that will accomodate you.
It isn't the hogs in the hills that will get you, it's the elk and the humans. The elk will trample you and the humans will shoot you. Them thar' hills are full of timber and lunatics. Freud if forced to treat the community would have quit the business and bought his own straight jacket. You would be safer opening up a nazi party headquarters in Watts than living in Hamlet. Damn those crazy bastards.

I don't know if anyone fishes for surf perch with a fly around here but I'm going to find out. I'm only a couple of blocks from the beach so that will be my calling. I intend to pioneer surf perch fishing on the north Oregon coast or drown trying. After living in Hamlet I will be happy to die of something other than lead poisoning.

You guys are too nice and I'm glad to back online. With friends like you my mind will finally get back to what I consider normal. I have to; you cannot clam, fish, and listen to Al Franken in a padded cell. Plus I never liked white as a color motif.

Colorado Killian
04-21-2006, 07:43 AM
G -
Chased off at gunpoint, hu? Sounds like a fairly typical G. Geller moving experience....

Killian

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Where are you staying in Seaside?

Got an extra bed?

I might have to come up there this summer to hide out for a while.

RW
04-21-2006, 10:59 PM
For cryin out loud G!!!

Howdy Jim, long time. Talk to him will ya. :wink: