PDA

View Full Version : Here's a goody

Jay Murakoshi
04-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Today, while I was prunning my olive tree, I had to climb a little to get to some of the branches. WELLLLLLLL, I climbed up the tree and started prunning away all the feeder branches and when it was time to come back down, my knees wouldn't quite function and my "healing elbow" couldn't bend too much.
Here I was in the tree, trying to figure out how the hell I was going to get back down. Lucky my neighbor was out and he saw tree branches falling and came over to chat.
First thing he said to me was "What the hell you doing in the tree with the bad elbow" my remark - trimming the tree. But now could you do me a favor and go into my garage and get a big rope that I have on the wall and bring it to me. No, I wasn't going to hang myself. I tied the rope to the biggest branch slide down to the ground and about 3 minutes later my wife drove up.....Thank gawd I was on the ground.

My elbow seems to be ok, the knees are functional and now it's time to go fishing. The tree can wait..

I'm sure alot of you are rolling on the floor laughing your butt off :D

Jay

Darian
04-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Geeeeeezzz!!!!!..... How didja slide down that rope :?: :?: One handed :?: :?: :?:

Can you cast left handed :?: :lol: :lol:

Jay Murakoshi
04-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Darian,

I'm casting right handed but using a side arm cast. Don't quite have the movement to cast overhead yet. I'm starting to curl 12lb weights just to get more movement in the elbow. Gotta be ready to pull on those heavy fish in baja

Jay

Wednesday Caster
04-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Jay,
That's some tough work for fishing credits.
Quinn