PDA

View Full Version : "The end is near"

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-07-2006, 08:24 AM
I mean the end of the rain..........we know it can't rain all summer or we will have to rename this place "Seattle".

If it rained a little all summer it might be nice.

SteelieD
04-08-2006, 07:09 AM
Hey, I resemble that remark! :lol:

Our rain is legendary, however, I gotta tell you, I check the weather there amost daily as well as live through it here and you guys sure have seemed to be getting it worse than us the last couple of months!

I sure hope it clears up soon becacause I am planning a couple of trips to fish the legendary trout streams around Redding this summer! :D

Bill Kiene semi-retired
04-08-2006, 10:10 AM
It should be good in June on those really good river in Nor Cal for trout.

I like the Upper Sac and McCloud but the Pit River is my favorite trout stream anywhere.

pit
04-17-2010, 12:49 PM
You got that right.-Pit:thumbsup:

Darian
04-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Hmmmm,.... When I read the title of this thread, I thought I was going back to the millenium, end of times stuff.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rain :question: Eh :question: Can't wait to get top Baja where I can wear sandals, shorts, T-shirts regardless of rain or shine and eat all of that good stuff accompanied by a cold Negra Modelo. MMM, MMM!!!! :D :fish2:

john
04-17-2010, 08:52 PM
I too thought the end was near. You guys need the water "more" than than we do. If you get a little extra, send it east. I'd love to driftboat/canoe this summer w/o having to worry about rocks.

Bryan Morgan
04-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Send me your securities. The end isn't here until 2012