PDA

View Full Version : Message Board Outage

Gregg Machel
03-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Everyone,
As many of you probably noticed, we had some down time with our message board. I have been working with our server host in order to make some modifications to the server software to enable some new features. In this process (which is still going on) there was an error that prohibited the message board and one other application from working for a day. This issue was identified today and fixed, and we apologize for the down time.

If it is any consolation, I have been a real pain in the %@& to the hosting company the whole time! :)

Hairstacker
03-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Thanks Gregg, really appreciate all your efforts! Was very gratifying to find out I hadn't been banned after all. :lol:

Wingman
03-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Wow! I almost signed up for detox! I'd try to access the board and nothing. :( :confused: Each time I'd try only the same blank white page! I couldn't take it... I needed that fix. I suspected that I had a dependency problem, but now I know that I'm addicted to this board! :twisted: :D

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-28-2006, 10:21 PM
We actually have a very good service provider with a dedicated server but everyone has problems once and a while.

Glad Gregg was ridding them hard. I think he finally helped them find the problem.