PDA

View Full Version : Any reports from the American.

smokeater
03-17-2006, 11:37 AM
By the way, may the luck of the Irish be with us all on this fine Saint Patricks day. Regretably I can't seem to recall exactly what the significance of Saint Patrick is, but I am sure as long as we are all booosing it up today in his honor he would be more than happy. Anyway, anybody been out on the river in the last few days? I am currently recovering from working 5 out of the last 7 days and haven't even come close to seeing the river. Any info would be helpfull.

Darian
03-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Faith N' Begorrah..... St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland don'tcha know.... Or was it Gallghers Pub :?: :?: :?: A true Celt imbibes instead of boozing (....Boozing being a particular affectation of Yanks) :lol: . Ah yes, a taste of Tullamore Dew or Bushmills, single malt, would go good right now.... 8) 8)

Sadly, no reports on the American this fine day. :( :( Altho after visiting Gallaghers, later on, I might be able to make a report of something, anyway..... :shock: :shock:

PatrickM
03-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey Smoke, were you thinking of fishing the A this weekend? I was thinking about heading out either tomorrow or Sunday, but I'm not sure about fishing the A when it's over 7,000 cfs. Let me know if you're planning on fishing. Maybe we could hook up?

smokeater
03-18-2006, 05:32 PM
I have been watching the flows. The thing I have been most concerned with is the water clarity. If the flows are still high I might want to float it. For right now I'm nursing a cold.

PatrickM
03-18-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm nursing a hangover. #-o I think I'll save my hallpass 'til the flows drop.