PDA

View Full Version : Lets chat face to face

Sturmer White
03-16-2006, 12:22 PM
Hey you Kiene’s Message Board Guys!

Granite Bay Flycasters Annual Dinner is coming up on April 2nd, on a Sunday. Check out the GBF Website at www.gbflycasters.org for all the information. The dinner is at the Dante club in Sacramento.

The no host bar starts at 4 and the dinner is at 5 o'clock. The club has acquired over $20,000 in items that will go that evening.

NOW HERE'S MY THOUGHT. HOW ABOUT A TABLE FOR THE CHAT ROOM GUYS ON THIS BOARD?

It can be fun meeting and putting faces to all of these good bull slingers. If anyone is interested contact me at Sturmerwhite@surewest.net

I will reserve a table for ten and if necessary two tables. After you contact me I will give you my address and you can send me a check made to G. B. Flycasters so that I can purchase your ticket..

I will advise you if David Lee is planning to come, so you can come prepared and wear your hip boots if you know what I mean.

Come on, Mike, Sully, Darian, Tony and the rest of you guys. Let's get it on.

Sturmer

Hairstacker
03-16-2006, 01:44 PM
Man, this sounds like fun but I, unfortunately, have been booked for (notice I didn't say "I have booked") another engagement on that evening. :( Sounds like some great prizes too. :( :( :(

SullyTM
03-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Sturmer...I'll be a couple of thousand miles away. Thanks for thinking of me. SullyTM

Wingman
03-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Sturmer,

Good idea. I have been wanting to put the faces with the names. A table for us all would be fun! :D

Darian
03-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey Sturmer,.... Your idea sounds good. Count me in. I'll be sending you an E-mail shortly.

Darian

Sturmer White
03-22-2006, 10:23 AM
I can't take any more ticket requests. We are out of tickets.
Sturm :cry:

Wingman
04-03-2006, 07:22 AM
Sturmer,

I want to thank you again for making some seats available to us BB members here to attend the 20th Annual GBF Dinner, Raffle and Auction. It was a very nice event put on by a wonderful group of folks. I enjoyed meeting you, Darian, David and Carmina, face to face, and having a good time. My night was caped off by winning a beautiful custom made 11 1/2' 6/7 wt. L3 Spey Rod by Larry Lee. :D :D :D What is especially cool about winning this rod is that I really wanted one! :D :D :D

Wingman

David Lee
04-03-2006, 07:38 AM
That was a fun evening ...... even though I lost my arse in the raffle :roll:

Sturmer , Darian , and Wingman were great company - pretty fair amount of stories and BSing going on . Even Candida had a nice time !

David :D

Wingman
04-03-2006, 09:45 AM
:oops: Candida I owe you an apology for getting your name so wrong #-o . I have no excuses, as I was properly introduced, I heard you say it several times, I remember thinking that Candida is a beautiful and unusual name that I wouldn't forget ](*,) :shock:. I am truly sorry for my blunder :cry: . Both you and David were a pleasure to meet :D. Please don't hold this against me, especially after you get even!! :twisted: :wink:

Wingman

Darian
04-03-2006, 10:37 AM
What everybody else said!!! Had a great time and some Irish medicine. The chicken/veggies was very good as compared to usual fare at dinners of this sort. The company was excellent and, even tho I didn't win anything, David gave me one of "clones" for my collection.... :D :D

Thanks Sturmer.... I'll be back next year (if I'm still welcome) :lol: :lol:

Sturmer White
04-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Hey guys
It was a pleasure to to meet you all.
I am glad one of you won sonething you wanted.
Maybe next year we can get a whole table and win more prizes.
Now lets shut of the rain. There are fish to be caught.
Sturm