PDA

View Full Version : 15,000th Article

WinterrunRon
03-07-2006, 09:08 PM
I just wanted to write the 15,000th article but I have nothing to say, except the water on the American this year changes weekly! Every week it's another color, level or both! Presently, 5,000cfs and putrid green with about 8" visibilty. Bets on color/level next week anyone?

Jasonh
03-07-2006, 09:44 PM
I'll go with brown and 9,000 cfs. Isn't there another storm moving in? What's the prize for the best guess?

Jason Hartwick

WinterrunRon
03-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Brown and 9,000cfs it is, Jason. Prize was to be a chrome-bright steelhead but the winner may very well have to settle for a chrome bright striper if the water quality doesn't improve soon! It will probalbly take a week or so since Folsom and Nimbus are a mess and will need to settle down first.

Actually, there are a few small bright steelhead being caught (not by me, I've only landed dark one's lately), but I'm still eagerly awaiting the "run".

Forcast is as follows: rain, showers, showers, rain, thunder showers, rain, showers... and that's only for Thursday!

Thanks for your "bet" Jason. Ron

Darian
03-07-2006, 10:33 PM
One thing for sure,..... There sure is a lot of BS in the world :shock: and a lot of it isn't political (...just most of it :lol: :lol: ).

The last forecast I saw indicates a dry spell after the next storm :D . Not sure what the duration of the dry spell is going to be tho. :?

Keep the faith :) :) :)