PDA

View Full Version : Lots of fly rods in stock year round...............

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-02-2006, 11:49 AM
This might sound like I am bragging but we always have over 300 different fly rods out front on our rod racks here at Kiene's. This does not could back stock either.

While you are in any fly shop for the rest of you life just take a moment and count the rods on the rack. If you find any fly shop, other than Marriott's in Fullerton, CA, with more than 100 call me right away.

All I am saying is that if you want to actually see all the fly rods in one place, come to my shop. We are open 7 days a week and we do ship anywhere in the USA too.

Bob Scheidt
03-02-2006, 06:56 PM
You can brag Bill, we'll let ya. The guys there are always courteous and you do have a great shop and loads of rods! You should be proud. Looking forward to tying at expo day.
Bob Scheidt

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks Bob.

We also carry more fly reels in stock than most any other fly shop.

We carry tons of extra spools and can order almost any spool that are still in production for anything.

Some of the better old reel companies like Ross have spools for most their old reels. We carry some spools for the old discontinued Gunnison and Cimarron reels.

We also carry more different fly lines too. If we don't have it in stock it probably is not very popular but we can get any fly line you need.