PDA

View Full Version : FISHERMAN'S RETREAT ONE BLOCK FROM SAC RIVER

David Munson
03-02-2006, 08:12 AM
I have a very special custom home in a quiet neighborhood in Dunsmuir. It is one block from some of the best fishing holes on the upper Sacramento River. I am asking $289,000. The house is 1,400 square feet with two bedrooms (one of them is 20x20) and two baths and a detached office and garage. Great views of Castle Crags. Private deck and two porches. We spent four years remodeling and adding on to this house to make it very cozy and solid. Great southern exposure with lots of windows. Custom tile baths. Reclaimed 100 year old fir floors. This part of Dunsmuir is very rural and quiet with big trees like a park. Please check out our website at www.roundhousemedia.net/dunsmuir
I am offering a $1,000 reward to anyone who can send me a buyer!!!!!!
Thanks and good luck, David 530 925 4630 cell

Bill Kiene semi-retired
03-02-2006, 11:28 AM
We have owned 3 different second homes and they have all improved our life.

The reality is that they never "cost you a dime" because they usually go up in value so much that if you ever sell them they will have been very good investments.

We had a place too that we remodeled completely in Dunsmuir. This is the best trout stream fishing in CA.

We sold it to buy a place in Florida by our grandchildren.

It is so nice to have a place where you can have all your 'stuff' so when you drive up there you are ready to go.

This would be a year round get away and a fantastic town with great restaurants, good fly shops and lots of wonderful people too.

It has good hunting and lake fishing as well. Skiing and lots of sight seeing too.

It really don't snow much up there so you could be there now around the fire place.

Take a look at the pictures on the web link above. This place looks like it is all newly remodeled. It's only money?

http://www.roundhousemedia.net/dunsmuir/images/01frontSummer.jpg

fineandfar
03-03-2006, 10:04 AM
Will you take an out of sate check... :roll: