PDA

View Full Version : Mexico Bass... Lake El Salto Clinic

k.hanley
03-01-2006, 01:33 PM
I just wanted to give the Kiene's crowd a heads-up for December '06. Jay and I are conducting a LM Bass Clinic at Lake El Salto. I've fished these waters since the early 90's and they are fun-tastic on the fly! We'll keep you posted as the details solidify.
Cheers, Ken

Lee Haskin
03-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Hey Kenny,

I've wanted to fish that lake for a long time now, but wasn't sure exactly when would be best for peak top water action.
Is there a spring or fall window that is best for planning?

Should be a great clinic. If you need someone to carry your bags...... :wink:

Cheers,
Lee

k.hanley
03-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Say hey Lee,
Their top water bite is best during late Fall and December. That's why the clinic is being offered at that time. :D
Cheers, K
PS: the clinic dates are Dec 9-12

KD
03-05-2006, 09:12 PM
What is the makeup of this clinic Bass Miester? I would like to hear more..
You should send me the info when you get it put together. Some of my Clients might be interested..:-)

BADBASS!

Kev

www.deltaadventures.com

k.hanley
03-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Say hey KD,
I just got in from Texas this afternoon. I should have all the program details confirmed sometime tomorrrow. I'll post them ASAP and send you (or anyone else on Bill's boards) the details via email if you prefer amigo. It surely will be fun!!!!!!!! :D
Cheers, Ken

k.hanley
03-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Say Hey Lee and KD,
The program is set. It's scheduled for early December. 5 nights/4 days fishing. Limited to 12 anglers. Deluxe accomodations and meals, all ground transit, private tracker boats (one angler per boat with guide), group and private instruction. This is a world class fishery and excellent facility. $1995.
Cheers, Ken

Lee Haskin
03-15-2006, 10:46 AM
Hey Kenny,

You make it hard to resist! That fishery has been on my list. A top water junkies dream come true. :)

I am not sure if it will work for me, but I would sure like to join you, if I can. :wink:
Maybe I can talk Kev into being my partner. Hint! 8)

Thanks for the information.

Cheers,
Lee