PDA

View Full Version : Free clinic and slide show on fishing the Delta for Stripers

Bill Kiene semi-retired
02-24-2006, 09:59 AM
Message from Dan Blanton:

"Hey Gang,
Just a reminder that I will be giving a free fly-fishing the delta slide show and fly tying demo and general How-to, seminar at the Sugar Barge RV Resort, Bethel Island, on Saturday, March 11th. Things will kick off about 5:00 p.m. which will give anglers fishing that day, time to make the function. David Riggs, owner of the Sugar Barge will also provide a free burger and hot dog feed and also a free RV space for the night to any one wishing to check out the Resort's facilities.

This is a great opportunity for those new to fly fishing the delta to learn more about it.

Because we need to know approximately how many folks will be attending so enough food can be purchased, I'm asking those planning on attending to post here will their name so we can get a head count. If you plan on taking advantage of the free RV space offer, please let me know that too.

Looking forward to seeing lots of board members and delta fans there. The event will be held in the RV Park club house.

For more details click on the Sugar Barge Specials link above or click on the Sugar Barge hot link banner.

Dan Blanton"

From Dan's message board:

http://www.danblanton.com/bulletin.php