PDA

View Full Version : Say Hey Bill Kiene and the gang...

k.hanley
02-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Thanks for stopping by and supporting our seminars at the San Rafael Show. Bill... I couldn't resist getting you buddy. :D You looked exhausted? Anyway we really enjoy meeting everyone and sharing adventures, techniques, and pattern concepts.
Cheers, Ken

Anne Vitale
02-20-2006, 12:07 PM
..and thanks back to you Ken for the Damsels and Dragons info and the foam back hopper (cricket?) lesson(s). :roll: It is always a pleasure to see you at the shows...Annie

David Lee
02-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Ken's Dragonbugger is one of my top-ten best producing flies of all time . Sorry I missed the show .... :oops:

See ya this spring on the A , Ken ..... perhaps for a slightly bigger Stripe ??

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

David

k.hanley
02-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Say Hey Dave,
I think you might mean Andy Burk's Dragonbugger? I love using that pattern. Then again you could mean another one of my dragonfly patterns??????????
Cheers, Ken
PS: See you at Bill's Expo and on the A.

David Lee
02-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Awwwwww , man ..... :P

You got me , Ken - I learned to tye the (Andy Burk) Dragonbugger from your story on it years ago in some fly mag , though . Rare day I forget who does/tyes what .

Sorry about that !!

David

MSP
02-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Rare day I forget who does/tyes what

You're not as young as you used to be David, get used to it! :evil:

I should know! #-o

k.hanley
02-23-2006, 09:52 AM
That's ok Dave.........I forget to tie my shoelaces, that's why I've switched over to slip-on shoes! :lol:
Cheers, Ken
PS: I wanted to be sure everyone gave Andy his props for such an outstanding fly pattern. He's flatout one of the best designers in the sport.