PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Partner for Monday Feb 13

bp
01-29-2006, 07:42 AM
Hey guys. Finally able to set aside a day to fish this winter. Going to go on Monday 2/13. Reasonable trout fisherman, but a novice to our rivers in No Cal and steelheading.

Based on the general attitude of this board, was hoping i might find someone who wanted to join me on the A or the Y and share some local knowledge. Would also consider splitting a guide.

WILL BRING BEER :unibrow:

Brent

Adam Grace
01-29-2006, 12:09 PM
You had me at BEER :twisted:

I am too far away to fish the American but when the Yuba drops down to 3,000 cfs I'd be up for fishing and BEER! :lol:

bp
01-30-2006, 10:31 AM
Adam

Thanks for your response. Can always count on beer to at least peak someone's interest. Guess you could call it "trolling" for fly fisherman.

I could easily make the Yuba if you are up for giving it a go. Can we still shoot for the 13th? That would work best for me if you can make it and if you think the flows will be suitable.

you can email me directly at bpatera@interasset.com to "negotiate" any details or further discussion.

Brent

andanb
01-30-2006, 03:40 PM
I'd like to join in! I've got a boat and would love to join in and get some fishing lessons from Adam. If you guys are ameanable... abailey2006@comcast.net let me know. Or pm me.

Adam Grace
01-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Unfortunately the 13th is bad for me, I've got school. I have school MWF and I work around that schedule.

I do not want to ask for more days off than I already have. I'd have to be lucky enough to have another mutual day off with you guys.