PDA

View Full Version : 1 more until 500 members!

Adam Grace
01-25-2006, 09:37 AM
All this board needs is one more member to reach 500 registered members. I know that there are quite a few people who check out the board but do not register. Nows the time, register and say hello. There's no need to post anything as long linded as myself or the other major contributors but register and introduce yourselves.

I'm very happy to see our little online community growing to 500 and beyond. Ever since Bill and Eugene changed the format of the bulletine board and Gregg redesigned the website the traffic has been great. I have enjoyed watching the board grow and grow. There are many friendly members with great info to share.

Thanks to all who contribute on the board :thumbsup:

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-25-2006, 10:16 AM
We are very happy about our little friendly BB here.

Most everyone who comes here has some things in common.

We all enjoy the outdoors and we enjoy fly fishing but lastly we enjoy the people.

I have been doing just about the same thing for over 40 years, leaning on a counter in a fishing tackle shop and talking with people. Over the years I have been very lucky to have met some really special people.

Thanks for participating.

Paul B.
01-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Thank you for the great site Bill. It has been a great source of information while trip planing quite some time. I will try to make it out to your shop more often. Your staff has been very helpfull in the past. Paul

Chum
01-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Alright - you convinced me. No more lurking in the weedbeds. Number 500??

-Chum

FoothillFlyFisher
01-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Welcome aboard Chum. :D

There's alot of friendly and informative anglers here.

Bill; Did you think this would have ever taken off like it has? Thanks for providing all "500" of us with such a great forum.

Gregg Machel
01-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Chum, you were actually #502, and we have 504 now. None the less, welcome to the board, glad you signed up! Now that we hit 500, lets go to 1,000!

David Lee
01-25-2006, 09:01 PM
10 months or so ago .... I told 'the Boss" we would have 500 by Xmas , remember that , Bill ???

Great group of people here - ain't but one or two I wanna choke on a regular basis :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks to all who participate !!!!!!!!!

David :D

Adam Grace
01-26-2006, 12:05 AM
Thanks to Chum and the other who recently signed up. Glad to see you on the board. I hope that you guys continue to post and help improve the board.

SullyTM
01-26-2006, 08:05 AM
Do you read palms, David? :D I always mention the Forum when I visit the local fly shop here in Negativeland...When I overhear someone asking about the American, Yuba, Feather etc. I tell 'em to check out Kiene's and they just might catch a fish or two if they do :wink:

Hairstacker
01-26-2006, 08:52 AM
I keep thinking about joining a local fly fishing club, but I feel like I already belong to one in this forum. Hoping this year we have more opportunities to fish together. 8)

OregonSalmon
01-26-2006, 09:09 AM
I was thinking I had to register the dog to hit that high water mark of 500. Good thing...now he can sleep and stink. He likes those goals and so do I.