PDA

View Full Version : Kings WIN!

Brian
01-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Lakers Lose! :D
I'm so pumped up I'll have to tie flies for the next hour just to relax after their exciting win in overtime. Thanks Brad, Kenny, and Mike :)

Bill Kiene semi-retired
01-20-2006, 12:17 AM
I was very wild.........................

Gregg
01-20-2006, 01:20 AM
My Dad and I had the good fortune of attending tonight's game. Wow. One of the best I've ever seen. Not only did Bibby kill it with 40, but the whole crew stepped up with solid performances. You've gotta give it to Kobe for hitting 50, but really, what team loses when a player has over 50 points?!? Oh, and Luke Walton? Please... Definitley not making Daddy proud tonight. Go Kings.

alaskanfish
01-20-2006, 11:02 AM
O.K. you guys can revel in success... (again). I know, "pride before the fall." Sometimes I am reluctant to admit even enjoying watching the "other guys". Of course Alaska doesn't have a team, so we can just pick one out of the bunch.

I can remember bounce ball when it was truly a team sport; Magic, Jabar, Worthy, Chamberlain, etc (oh and let's not forget the real "terminator" Rambus). Now, it seems most are out for number 1 and their millions and not really out for the good of the league or profession.

I have enjoyed the competition between SAC and LA over the last decade though, but still find myself wanting the finesse of the 70's and 80's.

Darian
01-20-2006, 11:39 AM
After reading these posts, I'm reminded of an instant, recounted by Magic Johnson after his first game with the Lakers.... 8) They had just won and Magic ran up to Kareem and gave him a big hug. :) To which Kareem said, "Earvin,.... There're 79 games to go....." :oops:

As much as I love to watch B-Ball, I don't care what happens until the play-offs start. You guys need to get out and fish more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OregonSalmon
01-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Ah geez boys....when I saw the topic "Kings Win" I was thinking our finned buddies recieved a good ruling or some new flow requirements or some new spots to have sex. Much like the water breathers, I always take the bait. Go 'Hawks!!!!