PDA

View Full Version : Southwestern Montana Sampler

darmocido
01-18-2006, 10:56 AM
This year's Montana Sampler will be from July 18th to July 23rd. We will float three different sections of the Madison River; 19th, 21st, and the 23rd. On the 20th and 22nd we will wade fish two different rivers in the area. Once again we will stay at the Rainbow Valley Motel in Ennis or rent a house on O'Dell Spring Creek. Presently, I have one spot filled which leaves room for two anglers. The cost includes your room, guide fees, flies, travel on the 19th through the 23rd., lunch, water, soda, and goodies each day, and dinner on the 18th. You will need to get to and from Ennis, provide breakfast and dinner, and fishing license. The cost of the trip will be $1100.00 per person with a maximum of three anglers. Please contact David Armocido 530-906-5848 if interested.

darmocido
01-18-2006, 02:36 PM
I forgot to list the lodging dates. Your trip includes lodging for the nights of the 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, and the 23rd. Available rivers for the wade fishing would be the Ruby, Big Hole, Gallatin, Many rivers and streams in Yellowstone Park.

darmocido
01-23-2006, 09:19 AM
I had one more person sign up for the Sampler over the weekend. This leaves only ONE SPOT OPEN for the trip. We will be staying at the Rainbow Valley Motel, the O'Dell Spring Creek Cabin is already filled. Great trip! David

darmocido
01-31-2006, 10:16 AM
I booked the last spot this morning. The trip will be comprised of three anglers from three different states; California, Oregon, and Nebraska. It should be a fun experience. A great opportunity to meet new people and establish new memories and friendships. If you were thinking about going but couldn't make it happen for this year, start planning for next year. ARMO