PDA

View Full Version : American 1/12/06

flygolf
01-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Just got off the river from 11:00 to 2:00 landed one and lost five. The water is perfect right now it has cleared up enough where the fish can see and they were very active. I was bobicating most fish took egg one took bug. I have a pic of a guy that was fishing above me that landed 2-3 I will post later.

aaron
01-12-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the report, finally some good news. How tough was it in the high flows?

flygolf
01-12-2006, 10:51 PM
I've been fishing it from the opening and other than the dirty water the high water isn't the problem. It tends to push the fish towards the banks and there is generally more places to find the fish. Just look for any semi slack water along the banks and work it. For those who don't like to indicator fish it's tough but if you don't mind it I have always found fish as long as the water has some visibility.

slimfishin's
01-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Guess I should have expected not to catch anything on the unlucky date and all. Fished a few hours this morning across from the hatchery. Pretty tough wading prospect over there, and visibility is about 1' or so. I did see one gear guy on the hatchery line up land two nice fish... so they are around. But the flows are making it tough and it's still early.

SF