PDA

View Full Version : Lost Box

bolden
12-28-2005, 09:52 PM
I was tying some streamers today, and as i went to place them in my streamer box, i couldn't find it. After looking
all over the house i have concluded that it was somehow left at Putah Creek. I fished there on christmas day
and did pull a wooly bugger out of the box at my car before heading to the stream. I believe i might have put
the box on top of my car and driven off, leaving it in the parking spot. I parked in a pullout along the road right
next to access #3. it was a green foam box, larger than the one in the picture. It had about a dozen deer hair
sculpin streamers, various colors, almost all on size 4 tiemco 9395. I also had about ten double bunnies, mostly
olive/white, along with some yellow. then, there were some wooly boogers in black and olive. Also there
were some deceiver's in a mixture of yellow, red, white, and olive. finally, there were some two crayfish
that were just a wooly booger with rubber legs and a brown/yellow tail. I doubt i will get this back, but if you or
anyone you know has found this box, please respond to this message or email me at bbolden916@yahoo.com.
Thank you for any help.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/bolden916/DSC01316Small.jpg

bolden
12-28-2005, 10:35 PM
after thinking about it for about a half an hour, i am 90% sure that i did not leave it on top of my car. The only others
pllace i can think i losted it was on the river when i took out my rain coat out of the back of my vest, where my box was.
I pulled out my jacket on the right side of the river, the side the road is on. I started fishing at access #3 and fished
upstream. i pulled out my jacket about half way between #2 and #3. that is where i think it would be.
hopefully this extra informatio will help.