PDA

View Full Version : ISE Presentation

Jay Murakoshi
12-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Just putting the finishing touches on our new presentation for the ISE Sacramento and San Mateo shows. It's taken a while but I finally figured out the Power point game. I also have a Baja presentation done in PP but it's not schedule for any of the shows.
I might drop by Kiene's and if anyone is interested in viewing my first PP attempt, I would be glad to show it to you, especially those who are going to baja with me in May and July. The viewing will be on laptop only, since I don't have the projector, yet. I'm also looking into learning how to put sound in the presentation

I'm hoping alot of people will drop by and take in the presentation. We want alot of feed back - whether good or bad.

Jay

David Lee
12-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Set a date , and count me in .

David

Jay Murakoshi
12-21-2005, 11:47 PM
David,

I will be in Sacramento on Jan. 18th for the show. If we can make arrangements with Bill, I will bring it to the shop and set it up on the fly tying table. Guess I better get a hold of Bill and ask

Jay

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-22-2005, 01:09 AM
Jay,

Just set the time and date and we will be there.

A private showing will be really great.

Jay Murakoshi
12-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Bill,

Let's set the date for Jan. 18th. As for the time, I would like to get an idea on what time most people would be able to make it.. I'm in no rush, if I have too, I'll show it to individuals or will do two showings. I'm hoping to get people pumped up about baja and also get them interested is viewing the surf zone presentation at the show

Thanks for the help

Jay

Darian
12-22-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm definitely interested. If I read my calendar correctly,.... The 18th is a wednesday. The afternoon or early evening is OK for me....

Jay Murakoshi
12-23-2005, 12:12 AM
OK, we have the date already so let's set the time.
How would 1:00pm and 5:00pm work?
Bill, does that fit in with your schedule at the store.

Thanks

Jay

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-23-2005, 02:06 AM
Jay,

January 18th is Wednesday and we are open 10am till 6pm.

We can be open later too.

Jay Murakoshi
12-23-2005, 09:12 AM
Bill,

That will be fine. No need to stay open late.

Thanks,

Jay

k.hanley
12-23-2005, 06:05 PM
If you folks can make the ISE show we'll be speaking about surf fishing on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (plus tying in the theatre on Saturday and Sunday). Be sure to stop by and say hi. We always enjoy seeing everyone.
Cheers, Ken :D