PDA

View Full Version : USC vs Texas

Bill Quinn
12-14-2005, 10:03 PM
Hey Jason, are you ready for some football? I'm excited to see your honey holes on the American some time after the big game. FF stands for Fishing and Football- Go Trojans.

Jasonh
12-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Don't speak so soon! Texas is due for a national championship. While Vince Young didn't win the Heisman, he's got his eyes set on the big trophy! I think it is going to be a great game and i am extremely fortunate that i have tickets and get to go to the national championship game. No matter what the result, i'd be happy to show you a few productive holes on the American. HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!

Jason Hartwick

SullyTM
12-15-2005, 07:40 AM
USC 35, Texas 14 :D Nuff said. SullyTM

Darian
12-15-2005, 09:01 AM
Jason,... You have TICKETS to the GAME :?: :shock: I am envious 8) 8)

Jasonh
12-15-2005, 09:48 AM
Yes Darian. It is nice to be friends with Mack Brown and play golf with him every once in a while. He has taken good care of me the last two years when it comes to Rose Bowl tickets.

Hook'em
Jason Hartwick

Jasonh
01-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Sorry to all you USC fans out there but Texas is the new national champion!!!!!!!!! Best game i have ever been to and watched. Now if i could only get out and fish while i am still there.

Jason Hartwick

Darian
01-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Even tho I'm kinda an SC fan,.... :( well said Jason.... 8) 8) All hail the new champs :D .

That was some of the best football I've seen all season. Ups/downs turnarounds, etc. :D :D Vince Young may not've won the Heisman but he's certainly a better pro prospect 8) than.... (what was the name of that guy :?: ) Oh yeah, Reggie Bush. :lol:

No disrespect to Bush (who is truly amazing) but Young is bigger, certainly quick and can pass. He's gonna be durable. 8) Not sure how much punishment Bush can take over the coarse of a season at running back. :? :? Of course it won't matter much if he doesn't last; they'll both be rich.... :lol: :lol:

Bill Quinn
01-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Hi Jason,

Well I guess I lost my wager. Incidently, this is not the only one I lost because of SC' s loss, but one I'm not going to mind paying off. Lose a bet go fishing, how can that be a loss. You name the time and place Jason. I will take you in my drift boat to a river near Sac and I will guide you for the day. My skill level is not that high but I think I can put you on some fish.
Congratulations to the Longhorns and to Mack Brown.

Jasonh
01-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Bill, it was one heck of a game. Looks like we'll have to wait for the water to drop to claim my prize!

Jason Hartwick

Digger
01-06-2006, 08:01 PM
good game, poor officiating

OregonSalmon
01-07-2006, 07:43 AM
Bill,
I have a cousin named Bill Quinn. You weren't a member of the IRA in the 70's were ya? I am a member of the Quinn clan though, on my mother's side. Don't seem to have the luck of the Irish on the stream.