PDA

View Full Version : Last post before Baja -

David Lee
12-05-2005, 11:19 PM
We leave Thursday morning .

I want to thank all of my friends and peers for the info/advice/tips/good vibes - How can I fail w/ you guys in my corner ?!?

And a very special THANK YOU to Paul C. , Hairstacker , and SullyTM for killer flies - those bugs are beauties and I hope they get wrecked by the fishes !! Also , Thanks to Harro for the KD leaders (they turn over bricks!!) and to Max for rounding up not one , but TWO DH rods for the trip - You fellas are the BEST 8)

We are bringing the laptop , so dependant on finding a cybercafe down there , I will send semi-live reports - just to cheer ya up while you're NOT catchin' anything on the American :twisted:

Full report w/ pictures to follow upon returning , be good boys while I'm away :idea:

:D David :mrgreen:

sculpin
12-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Have a great safe trip David. I sure hope the north winds lay down for your trip. With the cold weather setting in up here I sure do a lot of day dreaming about Mexico.

Mark

PaulC
12-06-2005, 02:19 AM
Have a safe trip and good luck out there David. Drink a Pacifico for me.
After fishing last week in 25-30 F weather, I find myself dreaming of Baja.
-Paul

Hairstacker
12-06-2005, 02:20 AM
David, I hope you SLAY 'em. Figuratively speaking, of course. 8) 8) 8)

jbird
12-06-2005, 02:55 AM
David.

Have a safe and wonderful time. The latest report is that the winds a howlin but the sierra are really showin up. take some tyger wire.

Have a blast!!!!!!!!!

Jbird

Darian
12-06-2005, 03:21 AM
Hey David,.... Make sure you get some photo's of the local flora/fauna, too.... :lol: :lol: Have a good trip mi amigo.... 8) 8)

Wingman
12-06-2005, 01:03 PM
David,

Photos with stories will be great! Have both a safe trip and and a wonderful time.

David Lee
12-06-2005, 05:46 PM
You all are about the BEST Cats I know -

At the risk of sounding jivey , YOU WILL BE THERE WITH ME ( :cry: :cry: :cry: ) .

Thank you all again ,

David

Adam Grace
12-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Enjoy yourself buddy!

SullyTM
12-07-2005, 08:12 AM
...don't forget the #40 sun lotion bro' :nod:

Personally, I'd leave the laptop at home. Cut yourself off from cyberspace for the duration of the vacation. You can post when you return to Sacramento. :twisted:

Happy Holidays! SullyTM

Adam Grace
12-07-2005, 09:02 AM
I agree with Sully!

Kick back, seperate yourself from the daily grind and have a cerveza for me Senor.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-07-2005, 09:36 AM
We want some pictures of anything warm.............

David Lee
12-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Adios , mi bueno amigos !!

Hope the f%#$@*& airplane don't crash/burn :x :evil: :twisted: [-X

See ya 'round :arrow:

David :D

jbird
12-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Adios amigo!

Remember, Your more likely to be killed by a wild pig than a plane crash, statisticaly.

j

Jay Murakoshi
12-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Hey David,

I fly so many times a year on Aero (maybe) California. Don't worry that there planes are over 3 decades old or some time the pilots don't do such a great job landing

If it's your time, then it's your time. But now it's your time to go rip some a$$,oppps I meant to say lips.

Jay

David Lee
12-08-2005, 05:48 AM
Thanks , JB :) !! I shall avoid them porkers :idea:

Thanks , JM .... :roll: I'll make a detour to the BAR before I get on the plane :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll see you boys soon ....... :nod:

David