PDA

View Full Version : Free Skagit Spey demo @ Watt Avenue

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Our friend, fly fishing guide, instructor and Sage & Rio Spey adviser Mike McCune will be putting on a free Skagit Spey demonstration at the Watt Avenue access on the lower American River on Saturday, December 10, 2005 at 10:00am.

After fishing the Grand Ronde River in Oregon/Washington with Mike in October I asked him if he would come down and put on a Skagit Spey demonstration for my customers and staff.

Try to make it if you can. This is the fastest, easiest way to get going with a two handed rod.

Jasonh
12-03-2005, 08:19 AM
Bill, that is really nice of you to set that up for the staff and customers. I would love to come out but unfortunately i will not be back in CA until the 18th. Hope everything goes well

Jason Hartwick

Rick J
12-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Should be great - unfortunately I have my company Christmas Party to go to so will not make it. Bill, tell Mike hi and if he is around for awhile maybe we can get him up on the Klamath if the river does not stay blown! I'm sure Buce would like to see him!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-06-2005, 01:12 AM
Looks like we will have a good turn out.

12-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Thanks Bill
Count me in.
Sturmer

Wingman
12-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Alright! Unless the wife catches me sneaking out :wink: So many "honey do's" and so little time :-({|=

Adam Grace
12-09-2005, 10:46 AM
I'll be there. I'm coming to Sac for a couple days to spend time with family and friends, and to check out this demonstration.

See you guys there - Adam

Bill Kiene semi-retired
12-10-2005, 09:21 AM
I think that we will have lots of friends down there this morning at Watt avenue @ 10:00am.

Some of our friends from out of town are even going to be there.

Al Perryman is down visiting his mom and will be there too.

See you there...............