PDA

View Full Version : Gregg's Tropical Steelhead

Adam Grace
12-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Here's a Picture of Gregg and his Mexico Steelhead.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/flyguyag/fishing/flatgreggappleshtropical2.jpg

Not my best work, but fun.

OregonSalmon
12-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Shame on you Grace...trying to fool poor ol' brain addled Geller. Needed some scantily clad women in the background.
Steelies did range all the way to L.A., and maybe even south of that. I guess the remodelling of the L.A. River whacked that run. Poor fish kept getting run over durning the car chase scenes filmed there.

jbird
12-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Adam

I caught a nice steelhead last summer and posted a picture on our local board. It turned into what seemed like a contest of who could guess where I was on the river by the background current and foliage. I ended up editing the picture to end the silliness. This was the edited result.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/jbird35/CopyofDSC00869.jpg

Gregg
12-02-2005, 12:41 AM
With how nice the water was that day, I can't believe I still wore waders...

Adam Grace
12-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Jbird, I've heard that steelies like ferris wheels, now you've confirmed it!

Gregg, I couldn't beleive that you wore your waders either, crazy guy :lol:

I'm gonna work on adding another backdrop and making it look a little more realistic as far as the light is concerned. I'll post it up once I'm finished.

Jay Murakoshi
12-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Looks like I better take a Photo shop class. I just finished up with a Power Point program. But I ran into a problem or should I situation.
Upon replacing a slide I had in the original program, I had to go back into my files, make the changes and then go back to the power point presentation and place it in the sequence. But know when I play the slide show, I have a blank slide (blue) and then when I click the remote the new replaced slide appears on top of the blank blue slide.
How do I eliminate the blank slide

Thanks to you guys/gals who spend time to really learn all these new technologies

Jay

You can email me so we won't bore others

FHTFYR
12-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Jay,
I'm no expert but it sounds like you may have an extra picture/text box or have inserted some animation.
you may have already tried but, go to the slide click and drag the good picture out to the edge of the slide then go back to the center of the slide and slowly move the cursor out to the edge. If you see a change (resize arrows) there is an added box right click on the edge and delete.

Good luck

Jay Murakoshi
12-02-2005, 11:23 PM
I tried your procedure but that didn't work. I'm going in circles trying to figure this thing out. My last resort is to eliminate the slide and reinstall it.
Thanks for you effort

Jay

Jay Murakoshi
12-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Ahhh, after pressing a few keys, I finally figured out my problem. I guess all it takes it time and a little experimenting What it was, I was using custom animation and slide animation together

Thanks,

Jay