PDA

View Full Version : Feather River sickness

PatrickM
11-29-2005, 01:50 PM
I feel like I'm getting sick. You know the type of sickness that lasts about one day, and can only be cured by avoiding work and getting plenty of fresh air (standing in moving water is supposed to help, too). :twisted:
Does anyone know if this rain will blow out the Feather?

Gregg Machel
11-29-2005, 05:47 PM
Now if you can identify that sickness and find a medical doctor that will write me a note, you will be my hero! :)

David Lee
11-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Patrick -

If ya 'need' some .... er , supervision , while you're out .... gimmie a call , got time on my hands .

Hmmmmm .... swinging leadcore thru all them Salmon , how can I miss :twisted: ?

David :D

PatrickM
11-30-2005, 12:09 AM
DL, I could definitely use some "supervision." :twisted: You busy on Friday?
pm

David Lee
11-30-2005, 12:18 AM
Not a problem .

We MIGHT have an invite from the 'Feather river guy' , Tony B. - I'll keep ya posted .

You got the right flies ???????????

David

PS - we won't stay up late .... I promise !!!

( :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

Katz
11-30-2005, 12:25 PM
I'm a Family Practice Doc in Davis and I strongly agree that a day on the river will add at least 2 to your life, likely a lot more. :)

With a little notice I would be happy to write a note for anyone who can spend a day fishing rather than working, especially if I can be there to hand you the note on the stream.

"Take a Doctor fishing!! It adds years to your life!" :nod:

Enjoy the day!

Katz

PatrickM
11-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Willing to write a note on the river? Your sevices may be in growing demand. :D

Katz
12-01-2005, 11:03 PM
I might be able to actually quit my day job if I became a guide and also offered a medical excuse for every trip :lol:

Katz