PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Bill Quinn
11-23-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm thankful for my family, my wife and son, who are the loves of my life. I'm thankful for my health which allows me to go fishing and to work. I'm thankful for a place like this board that allows like minded fishing folks to share our experiences with one another. I'm thankful Bill Kiene has a vision of connecting the community of fly fishers together so we may grow our love of the sport exponentially. I have much gratitude for my life and I thank the Lord above for all my blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-23-2005, 08:59 PM
Amen Bill.

I think we are mostly pretty lucky/blessed.

Jasonh
11-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Well said Bill. There are so many things that i am thankful for that i cannot even begin. But i have to say thank you to my family for all that they have given me and i am sorry that i am not home for thanksgiving. As much as i wish i could be there in sacramento hanging out with my family and fishing, i need to go to the Texas vs. Texas A&M game and cheer on my horns. USC here we come!

Jason Hartwick

Bill Quinn
11-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Hey Jason my son's girl friend goes to USC and I grew up in Socal so I have to go with SC when we play you. Like to wager a bet? How bout you show me a honey hole on the American if Texas wins and I'lll take you out on a drift any river in Norcal if SC wins? Have your self a great Thanksgiving in Texas.

Jasonh
11-24-2005, 08:30 AM
Bill, your on. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jason Hartwick