PDA

View Full Version : Tears in Sacto

OregonSalmon
11-23-2005, 09:58 AM
Saw that a statue of the Virgin Mary is shedding tears in Sacramento. Miracle? I think not...the woman is in Sacramento!!! I cried everyday I lived in Sacramento only to be cured by a move to the Great Northwest, land of salmon, steelhead, and women with butts the size of a Volkswagon. O.K., the last part ain't too good, but the silver lining is because of the larged assed, we spend more time pursuing the first two.
Speaking of which: Thanksgiving is the traditional first day of steelhead fishing on the North Coast, and the rivers are low and clear. If this dry weather pattern holds, we may see the steelies keg up in tidewater, which is durn good clean fun. Small bugs and floating lines. YEEEEHAAAAWWWW!!!!

Jeff C.
11-23-2005, 10:11 AM
LOL, I head about OBD (Oregon Butt Disease) when I was living in Hawaii. A surfing buddy of my mine when to college in Oregon and told me about it out in the water one day when he was back home over the summer.

OregonSalmon
11-23-2005, 12:57 PM
It is especially bad in Tillamook County, just to the south of me. Too much cheese. One of the best lines of all times came from the Sportsman Bar in Pacific City. We were tossing back a few hundred after fishing, and it was the annual Hooker's Ball (women dress like prostitutes, men as pimps) and this one woman dressed WAY to skimpy. This one local we were drinking with, and with disgust, said: "oh my God!!!!....looks like all the cheese in Tillamook is here!!! Her backside looked like someone had smeared cottage cheese on a barstool, but the barstool moved and wiggled.
It was not a pretty site...but the surfer chicks around here are just fine. My whole reason for fishing for surf fish.