PDA

View Full Version : Stripers this week in the Delta for Andy & Joe

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-10-2005, 09:48 AM
You might call Andy Guibord and Joe Shirshac at the shop as they were very successful in finding Stripers on this past Tuesday and Wednesday in the northeast Delta.

http://www.kiene.com/gallery/albums/Stripers/joe_striper_015.sized.jpg

Joe landed this nice one and then they broke off 3 other large fish.

I think the Stripers are now in the Delta. I would say the next month or so would be very good.

We have the new SA/Mastery 'Custom Tip Express' lines in stock.

800 400 0359 toll free
486 9958 local calls

Langenbeck
11-14-2005, 08:41 PM
He really knows how to live life to the fullest. Still a top notch fisherman at 83 and going strong and traveling to exotic sites for big brookies, silvers and New Zealand rainbows. Keep up the good work Joe!!! :D

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-14-2005, 08:58 PM
Yes Gordon

Joe is pretty darn unbelievable.

mikenewman
11-15-2005, 05:53 PM
That's one great looking specimen! (The fish looks pretty good too)

Adam Grace
11-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Ya, Joe's a STUD !

Katz
11-16-2005, 07:41 PM
Sweet fish!!!! :D

How important is having a fish finder to striper fishing in the Delta. Do most of you do more blind casting or use the fish finder. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Katz

Bill Kiene semi-retired
11-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Actually there are better people to answer this but I have already asked them this same question.

They say they don't need a fish locator/bottom sounder anymore because they know most of the structure.

I think for most of us it is a good tool to see where the drop offs are.

I guess with good fish locators you can see structure, game fish and bait fish too.

I would have one.

I would have a GPS too with a big screen.

Katz
11-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the advice. That is what I expected. I would love to someday be one of those guys that knows all the structure.... :lol:

Katz