PDA

View Full Version : Home Sweet Home

MSP
11-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Well we finally got to the new place a week ago Friday and have been having a great time unpacking boxes, setting up pool tables, and moving furniture around. I did get out the American on Tues. for a few hours, man cannot live by unpacking boxes alone you know. I did manage a beautiful 1/2 pounder. I think it was welcoming me back. Anyway I made it to Woodland! Yea! Don't worry David, I'm still kicking. :shock:

A couple of shots of my outing.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/MPutman/DSC00284.jpg

The hand shot!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/MPutman/DSC00285.jpg

Adam Grace
11-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Welcome back to hell, from your heaven on the Trinity River.

Welcome Back Mike!

Beautiful fish, also....NICE HAND!

Keep up the good work......I hope you enjoy your new house for many years.

Jasonh
11-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Nice fish Mike. That thing has beautiful color and a large tail for a half pounder. I also enjoyed the hand shot, its been awhile and i really missed those!!! Hopefully i can get into a few of those this weekend before i leave for the rogue and trinity.

Jason Hartwick

SullyTM
11-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Fox Poopah, right? Well, I think what you need is a swap to participate in :roll:

Does the new adobe have a "Fly Only Room"?

Later. Thom

MSP
11-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Yea Thom, it was on a Fox Poopah, I'm not sure I can ever put on another fly :shock: The new place does have a tying room, but I have to share it with the wife's office. Not a bad deal I'll have to say.

sculpin
11-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Dang those fish down there look like trout with all the color and spots. Beautifull fish and hand. :D

Mark

Hairstacker
11-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Yep, gorgeous fish! Classic MSP hand shot. . . . Another Fox Poopah, eh? What, no Carpet Caddis anymore? :wink:

Eyecatch Tinytrout
11-03-2005, 07:06 PM
That is a BEAUTIFUL trout! I'm very jealous.

MSP
11-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Carpet Caddis are still around Mike, but I didn't see anything rolling on the surface. Spring will be here soon enough and then they will do their magic. For now it's October Caddis down deep until otherwise noted. :D