PDA

View Full Version : Little louie report

10-26-2005, 10:21 PM
I hit Little Louie Tues afternoon from 3 to closing (5 something ?)And again Wed. for several hours. The wind was a little rough on my float tube so I found a sheltered cove and started tossing Small gurglers to the shore line.Tues. 20+ large mouth,5 of good size. Wed. at least 40 large mouth. The biggest maybe three pounds most 9 to 15 inches. I didn't even know there were that many large mouth in there.A lot of fun catching that many fish on the surface.Next time I will chase stripers.

Darian
10-26-2005, 11:09 PM
Wow!!!! Sturmer,... Once again you da man.... 8) 8) Sounds like a great trip. 8) I didn't know there were that many BB's in there either and catchin' 'em on surface, too.... 8) 8) :D :D

Hairstacker
10-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Holy Moly Sturmer! I didn't realize there were that many in there either. Sounds like you had constant action the whole time. 8) Were you fishing weedbeds?

mikenewman
10-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Excellent fun Sturmer. What with your report and Charlie Gonzales' earlier report on striper action, that's some pond down there at the moment! Obviously Forebay bass are like London buses: don't worry if you miss one, there'll be another one along in a minute! :lol:

Mike

10-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Hey Mike
Just throw to within a foot of the bank anywhere except near the sandy swim hole. That was a dead area. Around the islands is good if you stay where the wind doesn't get you. At least when I was there. If you don't want to catch so many dinks,you could go to the larger gurgler.The little ones will still hit it,but you won't have to keep taking them off either.

Charlie Gonzales
10-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Now, if someone could teach me how to call ducks and strip a line at the same time this time of year would be heaven. But instead I tear my hair out flipping a coin......ducks,stripers....ducks,stripers. If only my old man was a fisherman! The times we spend together in the marsh are priceless,so....ducks it is. Fortunately he's goin away for thanksgiving. Luis, here I come. lets all pray together: no wind, no wind, no wind.

Charlie Gonzales
10-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Now, if someone could teach me how to call ducks and strip a line at the same time this time of year would be heaven. But instead I tear my hair out flipping a coin......ducks,stripers....ducks,stripers. If only my old man was a fisherman! The times we spend together in the marsh are priceless,so....ducks it is. Fortunately he's goin away for thanksgiving. Luis, here I come. lets all pray together: no wind, no wind, no wind.