PDA

View Full Version : Striperfest Head Count ?

Tony Buzolich
10-26-2005, 07:02 AM
Bill, You mentioned a while back about getting a table at Dan's Striperfest for all the guys on this board that may be coming.
I'm curiuos, how many of this group are planning on attending?
TONY

David Lee
10-26-2005, 12:09 PM
Hey Tony -

My wife Candida and I are going down friday night (camping in the rain ... :roll: ) . We would be very happy to share a table w/ you and Kim .

David

Tony Buzolich
10-26-2005, 03:05 PM
I'll be looking forwrd to it.

Where and with what are you camping?
TONY

David Lee
10-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Tony -

We'll be at Lundborg Landing , right next to Sugar Barge .

We will be in a dinky tent that leaks :twisted: - I wouldn't have it any other way .

Do the two of you have dinner plans for Friday yet ??? looks like Prime rib night at L.L. :idea:

David :D

Anne Vitale
10-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Tony

I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world. By the way, I'm still looking for a ride so if you or anyone else on this board is going fishing that day and knows of anyone who wants the company of a fair-to-midlin striper fisher who baits her own hook, throws 80 feet of lead core and bogas her own moes, :wink: let me know. See you all at the dinner one way or the other.
Anne anne@avitale.com

Tony Buzolich
10-27-2005, 06:09 PM
PRIME RIB ! Geez, Dave. That's like dangling a carrot out there but I can't come down till Sat. morning. My boss will be fishing with me and my wife decided to stay home and let the guys do their thing. I'm still trying to talk her in to coming but she's unsure for now.

Anne, glad to here you're coming but don't know for sure about space on the boat. This'll be my boss's first time casting for stripers and might get a bit wild with heads and all. If you don't find a ride we'll make room for you.

Looking forward to seeing a lot more of your smiling faces down there. :D

TONY