PDA

View Full Version : Wanted... Hyde Drift Boat

Ryan
10-23-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm looking for someone who is selling, or knows someone who's selling a Hyde for anywhere below $6,000. I think the ideal one I'm looking for is a Legacy High Profile model. Also, does anyone know websites that would have used hyde boats other than the hyde website itself? Thanks.

Gregg Machel
10-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Check using the menu above for some boat sites: links-boats-boat classifieds

rhelliott
10-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Check Clackacraft web site, I was looking at it after the Redding conclave and got into their used boat area, They have about 15 used Hydes listed around 4500.00 range

slimfishin's
10-24-2005, 04:44 PM
If you are really sure you want a Hyde...........(dramatic pause) :wink: The Clackacraft dealership in Idaho Falls is like a used Hyde outlet. Call them and they can easily hook you up. However, you will pay a much higher price than buying from a private party. I would suggest you look into the classifieds on occasion, especially in OR and WA, and even ID if you can find them online. Unless you get lucky, expect to have to go out of state.

Best of Luck
SF

Forelle
10-27-2005, 10:20 AM
there's a dealer here in Sacramento that has some good deals on last years model boats, he's cheaper than the Hyde factory store.

rrivera
10-29-2005, 09:09 PM
www.norcaldriftboats.com is the sacramento re-seller of Hyde's.