PDA

View Full Version : Feather River

Campbell
10-20-2005, 09:01 AM
I have earned a kitchen pass for this sunday and can either go Steelhead fishing on one of the local rivers (Feather?) or I can go on a marginal (At best) duck hunt (opening weekend) I have not been hearing to much in the past few days about the Feather. Any word on the low flow section of the river. Are there good numbers of fish or is it hit and miss right now? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Jgoding
10-20-2005, 11:31 AM
I was up duck hunting in the Sierra's since the season has been open a few weeks now and saw nothing! I don't think the birds are moving south yet in any numbers with the weather we've been getting so I would go fishing.

Jeff

Jeff C.
10-20-2005, 11:57 AM
I've been going to the low flow section of the Feather every weekend for the past couple of months and last weekend was slow. It's going to bust loose any day now so I'm going back again this weekend.

Darian
10-20-2005, 10:37 PM
Campbell,.... Hmmmm, (a fellow Scot, maybe :?: :?:) Anyway, the weather's gonna be Bluebird throughout the weekend. Gotta go fishin'. Hit the Feather or the Yuba for some Steelhead/Trout.... 8) 8) 8)

Tony Buzolich
10-21-2005, 05:53 AM
[-X You boys haven't been reading all of my posts lately.
TONY