PDA

View Full Version : Something Smells Funny! Skunk?

MSP
10-16-2005, 10:30 PM
Took yesterday off and headed for the coast to take care of some loose ends, and hit the fly shop for a few supplies. Got my NASCAR fix last night and hit Cinnabar Sam's for breakfast around 8:30 this morning. Full tummy and the wife and I are headed for the honey hole for a few picture opportunities. Right! After 2.5 hours of perfect presentations :? all I can say is I was at bat when a 1/2 pounder said I'm here but you don't know it till I'm gone. Then it was gone. Pretty impressive, the wife swears I have been paying for the pics the last couple of weeks. Maybe I have :shock:

They open the weir on the weekends and talk has that the fish take off up river as soon as the weir opens and the fish in the area I have been fishing are long gone. This is the first time I've ever had the chance to fish more than a couple days in this area so they may be right about the opening and closing of the weir and the success of the fisherpeople thereafter. (is that word?)

We'll find out tomorrow when they will close the weir and suppossedly the fish will be jumping in our boots to be caught :evil: I'll let you know of the results tommorow.

film at 11:00

SullyTM
10-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Funny...I smelled the same thing at the POS. I'll have to stock up on the tomato juice :D SullyTM