PDA

View Full Version : Seafood Buffet !!!!

David Lee
10-04-2005, 03:53 PM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Left to right - Razzler , #4 - JigShrimp , #1/0 - White Deceiver , #2 - Gotcha , #4
http://members.sparedollar.com/fadoe/IM002286.JPG

Here's a closeup of them ....http://members.sparedollar.com/fadoe/IM002287.JPG

Anybody sick of my Baja rantings yet :roll: ????

David :mrgreen:

Darian
10-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Hey David,.... Good lookin' flies.... 8) 8) Kinda wonder about how long that Peacock topping is gonna last on those deceivers, tho.... :lol: :lol:

How many flies have you tied so far :?: :?: :?:

David Lee
10-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Not nearly enough , D ........

:shock: :shock: 471 to go for my target number :x :crybaby:

What the hell ...... I can't fish , and still have two months to tye - what could go wrong ??

:paranoid:

David

jbird
10-04-2005, 09:35 PM
David

Those flies are absolutely incredible. I'm not even a fish and I want to eat em. :lol:

Jbird

Hairstacker
10-04-2005, 10:07 PM
David, I have known for some time now that you're a GREAT tyer but these and the others look so good I think you're going to have a helluva time deciding what to actually fish with. :shock: :-k Hope you spend more time down there fishing than selecting flies. :lol:

Bill Kiene semi-retired
10-04-2005, 11:33 PM
David,

You are just a fishing, tying, picture taken, posting machine.

I am so glad you are on my side.

David Lee
10-05-2005, 06:30 AM
SHEESH :oops: !!

Thanks , guys - I just wanted to keep everybody up to date w/ what I'm taking down .

Hope the fishes 'pat me on the head' half as much as you fellas do . It means a lot to have your friends and peers cheering you on :thumbsup:

Darian - I HOPE they eat the heck outta the peacock , t'would suck to go that far and not get bit .

JB - Thank you !!

Mike - with any luck , I'll be prepaired ....

Bill - How could I NOT be on your side ?!?

On to Surf Candies ...... :!:

David

Tony Buzolich
10-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Did I miss something somewhere? Why can't you fish? Too much work, tennis elbow?

Inquireing minds want to know :roll:
TONY

David Lee
10-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Hi Tony -

Tendonitus of the right wrist/back of right hand . I cannot cast , and haven't been out since mid-September . Had a minor fall , and did too much stuff at work , fried it good !!

If I'm not 100% recovered by the first week of November , Adios job :twisted: - there are more important things in life than work (like chasin' them fishes !!) .

Any wonder why I ain't rich :D :P 8)

David

Adam Grace
10-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Good looking bugs David!

Tony Buzolich
10-06-2005, 09:07 AM
You sure picked a poor time to catch that. Those things are slow to heal.
If you're able to hold a rod, have you considered a cast? I saw a guy at Sailor Bar one time casting for steelhead with a cast on and he was doing fine. I asked about it and he fell off his snowboard. Don't remember if it was broken or just sprained but he was casting.

Now, if all else fails, have you considered switching hands? Awkward at first but knowing your upcoming trip is looming in the near future.....
TONY