PDA

View Full Version : Trout Rods for Sale

Eric Ryan
09-22-2005, 09:58 AM
During the course of my patent quest, I have pick up a number of trout fly rods for casting appreciation. Now I am needing some machining equipment, and am willing to sell some rods at a reduced price. I paid full retail for all of these rods from our local Sacramento fly shops, so you know that they have already received their commission for them. (Retailer friendly guilt free used rod program). Also, these rods have never been fished, never seen a bead head nor hook. Only yarn and line over grass.

1. Scott G885/3 Paid $595 + tax Yours for $420 no tax. (Rod, Bag, and Tube)

2. Sage SLT 586/2 Paid $530 +tax. Yours for $375 no tax. (Rod, Bag, and Tube)

3. St. Croix Pro Graphite/Primere PG905/2 with Orvis Clearwater 5/6 and floating line. (this rod has been lightly fished.) Rod, Bag, Reel, and Line (it didn't come with a tube) $75

Personal message me or e-mail ericryan@ryanrodco.com

Sincerely,
Eric Ryan, Owner
Ryan Rod Co.
www.ryanrodco.com

I do not think warrantees transfer owners, however, I will repair any future accidental issues needed on these three rods for free. (I can graft solid HexAngler(tm) tips on broken round tip sections).

TaylerW
10-21-2005, 11:04 PM
still have the rods?

steve sullivan
10-22-2005, 07:05 PM
That is a great price for those rods. I am no longer friends with Eric, but you wont find those rods with a lifetime free warrantee for a better price. I had a rod fixed by Eric and he did a great job.

During the course of my patent quest, I have pick up a number of trout fly rods for casting appreciation. Now I am needing some machining equipment, and am willing to sell some rods at a reduced price. I paid full retail for all of these rods from our local Sacramento fly shops, so you know that they have already received their commission for them. (Retailer friendly guilt free used rod program). Also, these rods have never been fished, never seen a bead head nor hook. Only yarn and line over grass.

1. Scott G885/3 Paid $595 + tax Yours for $420 no tax. (Rod, Bag, and Tube)

2. Sage SLT 586/2 Paid $530 +tax. Yours for $375 no tax. (Rod, Bag, and Tube)

3. St. Croix Pro Graphite/Primere PG905/2 with Orvis Clearwater 5/6 and floating line. (this rod has been lightly fished.) Rod, Bag, Reel, and Line (it didn't come with a tube) $75

Personal message me or e-mail ericryan@ryanrodco.com

Sincerely,
Eric Ryan, Owner
Ryan Rod Co.
www.ryanrodco.com

I do not think warrantees transfer owners, however, I will repair any future accidental issues needed on these three rods for free. (I can graft solid HexAngler(tm) tips on broken round tip sections).