PDA

View Full Version : Another record for our little BB.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-16-2005, 08:29 AM
Our all time record for people on the BB at one time (14 in March) was broken on September 14, Wednesday with 25 people here at once. Wow............

We are nearing 1000 articles and 400 regestered members too.

Thanks to all who participate here to make this a interesting, fun and really cool place to visit.

I think the word "cool " is from the '60s? but it stills seem to work for many of us.

Thanks

Grub67
09-16-2005, 08:35 AM
Big Thanks to you Bill. This board with all the new changes and the friendly and helpful people is great. I learned a lot over the past few years and I'm very grateful :D

Hairstacker
09-16-2005, 09:14 AM
Bill, yep, cool describes it perfectly. I believe that term has survived the generations, as I have a young intern who works for me who uses that word on occasion. Now, if you had used the term "hip" or "groovy". . . . :wink:

Gregg Machel
09-16-2005, 09:32 AM
I would have to agree with everyone, this is one of the few places you can go and read about fishing without sorting through all kinds of non-fishing related messages.

Eric Ryan
09-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Thank you Bill Kiene for providing an environment where I can show my rod development without being chastised and banned from the list (like two other comercial/non-comercial boards). I enjoy your philosophy that business promotes business, and if I were to sell a rod from the interest that I generated on your site, the other 90% of fly fishing gear is still available at your store. And who knows maybe my rods will be on your shelves someday and we all prosper, and others will be able to say “I knew them when...”

Great list, warm family feeling, low flame outs, let’s keep ‘er going now.

Eric

SullyTM
09-16-2005, 07:04 PM
...anyone remember "the bee's knees"? Am I THAT old? Thom

Gregg Machel
09-16-2005, 11:01 PM
I heard "The Bee's Knees" on one of those old black and white TV series once. :unibrow:

Alastair
09-16-2005, 11:53 PM
Yeh Bill, this a very cool site. 8) Thanks for all the help.
(insert bongo and flute music here) Very cool, dadio! I'm snappin' my fingers over here!