PDA

View Full Version : Lower American coming down now............

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-07-2005, 09:51 AM
The river will be lowered to 2,500cfs on Saturday, the 10th.

This is a very nice flow for wading for Steelhead in our river.

2,000 is perfect for a 60 year old with a 28 inch inseam.

SullyTM
09-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Hey Bill, I notice you didn't mention your waste size along with that inseam size :lol:

Since I've never been to the American with "low" flows what changes can I expect. Will they continue to come down? You mention that wading will be good. Are there areas that cry out for low flows? Sailor Bar? Rossmoor? Paradise? Thanks. Thom

Darian
09-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Hey Bill,..... One ol' guy to another, does it seem to you that the inseam is getting shorter as the years pass :?: :?: Must be due to the affects of gravity..... :P :P :P (not even mentioning waist size.... :shock: )

Rlynch
09-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Hopefully with the lower flows and cooler weather the half-pounder action will take off. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the info Bill!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-07-2005, 10:02 PM
I think I am 38 x 28 now.

A tall skinny kid in line at the grocery store had on Levis that were 28 x 38? Whats wrong with this picture?

Good thing I am already married. Might be hard to get one now?

Actually I lost 10 pounds recently.

Oh well my grandkids think I am just perfect.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
09-07-2005, 10:05 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/kkaneko/CTC2006Aug27027.jpg

I felt like John Wayne next to these little Mayan guides a few weeks ago in Campeche.

David Lee
09-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Good thing I am already married. Might be hard to get one now?

I doubt it , Boss ...... with THAT smile and charm , you could jive the Devil into bringing you ice-water on a hot day .

By the way ..... untill you posted that picture again .... I thought the guides were on their knees !!!!!!!!!! Goes to show how much attention I pay these days - :oops:

David :mrgreen: