PDA

View Full Version : Fluid Film Samples

Dano50
08-31-2005, 08:52 AM
Hello All,

I checked with Bill and he said it would be alright if I offered you samples of a product that we make. If any of you are interested in a free sample of the best rust/corrosion preventive & lubricant on the market, just write to me at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and mention that you saw this post on Kiene's Fly Shop. We would like to offer a number of samples to the members of this community. Fluid Film contains no solvents, has a unique lanolin base, and was developed for the Navy to combat the corrosive effects of salt water on Navy vessels. Extensive outside testing has been conducted to prove the superiority of this product. We have received nothing but glowing reports from fisherman around the world and would like for you to experience the quality of this product for yourselves. Check out our website for more information on our products:www.eurekafluidfilm.com. :lol:

Dano50
09-20-2005, 01:03 PM
If you've checked out our web site you know that there is nothing better to prevent salt water corrosion on fishing reels, tackle boxes, or any metal exposed to a corrosive atmosphere. Fluid Film will also provide longer lasting lubrication than the competition because it will not evaporate. Non-toxic, non-hazardous, and environmentally safer. Write me for your free samples today at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com. :D

David Lee
09-27-2005, 07:27 PM
I sent Dan an Email this last Sunday , asking for a sample of Fluidfilm -
A full can just came via UPS !!

I hit my 'main' salty reel , a Teton 7LA , with just a quick shot (haven't cleaned it since the trip the week before last ...) - The reel runs smoother now than when I bought it NEW :thumbsup:

Thank you , Dan !!

David

sculpin
10-03-2005, 03:55 PM
I also received a can and it seems great. Thanks for the sample Dan

Mark

Mike O
10-05-2005, 09:59 AM
don't fish the salt yet, but this stuff really works well for lubrication of all kinds of stuff. WD-40 should become nothing more than a small nymph now.