PDA

View Full Version : I am batting "1000" today!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Yes I think this is my 1000th message here.

I guess this is why they call me "Boca Grande".

Thanks to all of you for making this BB so successful.

I am leaving in a few minutes for San Franciso to overnight there and then fly out to Campeche, Mexico in the morning.

See you guys in a week.

http://www.kiene.com/gallery/albums/StillwaterTrout/davislake.thumb.jpg

aaron
08-21-2005, 05:12 PM
have a nice trip bill!

SteelieD
08-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Have fun! Don't drink the water! :wink: Bring back lots of photos. :D

Rob
08-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Bill

We will be in Utah in a week
Thank you so very much for your kindness to me and my family . The past 7 years we have learned so much from you and your staff. It has been such a honor to know you and Marilyn. We will miss you and your staff and the many kind people we have met in your shop.

God Bless you-
Rob,Jason,Cody and
Candice.

Bill Quinn
08-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Hi Rob,
Best of luck to you and Jason and the rest of the family. We will miss your posts of the area waters and your passion for helping others understand the art of flyfishing. Sacramento will be dimished with your move and Utah will be gaining a great family. Beat wishes. BQ

SteelieD
08-21-2005, 06:46 PM
Rob,
Bill Quinn said it perfectly. Please locate those high country streams and lakes and send pictures soon. I've been to Logon... it is a beautiful place! Hope your move goes smoothly.
Derek

Adam Grace
08-22-2005, 10:30 AM
Good luck in Utah Rob.

I hope you and your boys terrorize dem Utah fishes :!:

Rob
08-22-2005, 06:29 PM
I will still be checking the Kiene's M.Board every day to see what everyone is up to.
Rob

dberry
08-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Rob
The un-offical USA record brown trout came from the Logan River - 35+ pounds taken with a pitchfork! You'll be in some great fly water areas - even right in down town Logan. Don't overlook the lower Logan just above the Bear River reservoir in the late winter and early spring with bunnies. Lots of big browns out there and there used to be no pressure on them.

Gregg Machel
08-24-2005, 09:39 PM
dberry, now you've done it ... Rob is going to trade in his fly rods for a pitch fork now! DoH! #-o

rrivera
08-24-2005, 10:44 PM
We'll miss ya here Rob.... :(

Stay in touch and save us a few spots on a river near ya. Hope your settle well in your new home. All the best... -RR