PDA

View Full Version : Spell checker

SteelieD
08-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Check this out! For those of us who have mentioned needing a spell checker before (myself included), I've found something! ieSpell works as an add on to your Internet Explorer browser. I was a bit skeptical, but, it works! I've tested it. You just hit the button on your tool bar before submitting your post and catches the errors. It's free and works only with IE. Here's the link...

www.iespell.com

Cheers!

Robert Francisco
08-17-2005, 09:44 PM
I will need to try this. I have been using MS Word w/cut and paste for long messages as to not embarrass myself to much.

Thanks for the tip,

Robert

Gregg Machel
08-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Corrected link: http://www.iespell.com/

You forgot the .com on the end.

Gregg Machel
08-18-2005, 12:26 AM
I just installed it and it works fine. I even tried to spell works wrong and it fixed it! =D>

I did have to add the button to my toolbar manually. If you don't care to do this or don't want to, just used the tools drop down menu after you install it.

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-18-2005, 01:00 AM
Well I am going to try out this ieSpell thing.

It works and thanks a lot.

SteelieD
08-18-2005, 08:09 AM
Spelled something wrong in my own post about spelling! :oops: Somehow I just knew that was going to happen! :lol: I fixed the link in my post too. Thanks Gregg!

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-18-2005, 09:07 AM
I use the spell check in Word and so now in the past 5 years I think I have learned more about spelling than in school as a youngster.