PDA

View Full Version : Mike Bias on TV?

BigBuddha
08-16-2005, 01:53 PM
I was watching a fly fishing show on one of the outdoor networks last night, I believe it was called "Fly Fishing Familiar Waters" or something like that. I think the guide was Mike Bias. Is that the Mike Bias that guides around here? They said he is a PhD and they were fishing the Snake River.

Frank Alessio
08-16-2005, 02:25 PM
Mike Bias is from Elk Grove I believe he has a masters degree in Biology. Yes he was guiding Mike P. from familiar waters on the South Fork of the snake river.. I think that is in Idaho......Frank

Adam Grace
08-16-2005, 06:20 PM
Mike Bias is a local Sacramento area Guide who lives in Elk Grove. I have been guided by Mike a few times. Mike has always gotten me into fish. Mike has been on "Familliar Waters" a couple of times. Mikes a good guy, sometimes intense but always fun. Mike is also very intelligent, he has a Ph.D in some type of wildlife biology.

Mike is a friend of mine, he's a great guide and I think it's great that he's been on TV a couples of times.

BigBuddha
08-16-2005, 09:04 PM
What a brain fart. Why did I head this Dave Bias, when I know it's Mike. Good to see a local guy on TV.