PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the good participation here

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Our BB is more sucessful than I dreamed.

We have a great group of people here.

Thanks to all.

Now this September we have to have some weeknight evening Halfpounder fishouts on the lower American River.

Digger
08-16-2005, 06:54 AM
I think the thanks go to you 'Uncle Bill'.
You've provided a great place for us to congregate and trade stories, tips, experiences and even make connections.

Rick J
08-16-2005, 12:21 PM
This is now my favortie BB and the first BB I check into - great site - as good as they come!

Adam Grace
08-16-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm really happy to see this board grow as much as it has. It's kind of like my brother, I have watched it grow from it's infancy.

There are more and more new guys posting on the board, very cool. The more people the more interesting topics and questions.

Lets keep on growing.

cmaday
08-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Bill,
Thanks for this bulletin board. It has been my fishing report and I have used the advice given by the many experienced fisherman that post here. I just began fly fishing this summer and I think I check this BB almost every day. Thanks

David Lee
08-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Nicest place around , in my opinion -

Most info , least bullshit .

Much more fellowship here , I have met some wonderful folks here , and the general FEEL is much more homey than the other places on the Net .

Especially nice to see 'new' people posting reports/chat/questions/answers - I think that really makes this place one of a kind .

Good on ya , Bill , 'Gene , and the rest of the SAVAGES :P

And ....... thanks for letting me be here to learn and relate .

David

dhaines
08-17-2005, 11:24 AM
thanks for your regular insight Bill. I like the no nonsense approach of the people who post here.

Doug

SteelieD
08-17-2005, 02:55 PM
As I've said before... this one is the best. I frequent several, but mostly participate here. The friendly atmosphere makes it a very comfortable place. Thank you Bill!

k.hanley
08-18-2005, 09:34 AM
The BB is doing fantastic Bill. Well done buddy! Excellent camraderie. :P
Cheers, Ken

Steve Ekstrom
08-18-2005, 03:32 PM
Bill, you've got a great website. I particularly like that everyone is focused on fishing and are not using it for political expression or an email substitute. I know one fly fishing website that degraded into name calling and other forms of bashing. I doubt that will happen here. Thanks again for this excellent resource.

Hairstacker
08-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Yep, this is a great site with great people. Thanks again Bill, Eugene, Gregg. . . appreciate all your efforts to keep this site running smoothly and friendly. :D