PDA

View Full Version : Change in store hours

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-30-2005, 09:49 AM
Starting Monday we will be opening at 10am instead of 9am during the week, Monday through Friday.

We checked with most of the other big city fly shops and found this to be the norm.

On the good side the staff will be able to fish a little more in the morning before work.

Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm (was 9am - 6pm)

Saturday 9am - 5pm

Sunday 10am - 4pm

Tony Buzolich
07-30-2005, 08:40 PM
:D Those sure beat the hours where I'm at,,,, 4:00am til 8:00pm EVERYDAY. :( But then you don't sell stinking anchovys and sardines to guys that want to get on the water at 5:00am.

Yes, I know you did it for many years a West Cap :lol:

Just kidding Bill,
TONY

Bill Kiene semi-retired
07-31-2005, 12:19 AM
I slung plenty of sardines Tony, fresh and frozen.

Live clams, frozen anchovies, live minnows, live crayfish, live grass shrimp............it was before live ghost shrimp and mud shrimp.

It was a stinky place but lots of fishing action daily.

OregonSalmon
08-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Last week a bunch of anchovies came up the Necanicum River in Seaside, took a right up a side stream and died stinking up the whole town. The area still smells like a bait shop in summer. It is rare; last time was in the 60's. Lots of warm water off the coast: the albacore are close and the salmon aren't biting. Think I'll roll in the 'chovies and see if I can't get some lovin' from a harbor seal.

Darian
08-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Galen,..... Before you role in those Anchovies, better save some for use on a Caesar Salad or a pizza..... MMM, MMMMM.... 8) 8)

Bill Kiene semi-retired
08-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Geller,
Maybe you could mate with one of those younger seals after you roll some in those anchovies?

Adam Grace
08-03-2005, 06:08 PM
That would have been nice a year ago Bill :P :lol: :lol: :lol: