PDA

View Full Version : Marlin Attacks Teen!

Gregg Machel
07-27-2005, 09:07 PM
For all of you that haven't seen this yet, Sport Fishing Magazine has this video posted on their website: http://sportfishingmag.com/article.jsp?ID=37830

David Lee
07-27-2005, 09:57 PM
I saw this a week or two ago ....

The boys father said the Marlin ATTACKED the kid ON PURPOSE :o

You don't suppose that the boat backed-down on a hot , GREEN Billfish just a little too quickly , do ya :idea:

Naaaaawwww , them fishes are out to GET US - :P

Sorry to hear the youngster was messed-up in the incident , oral surgery isn't much fun :evil:

David

Darian
07-27-2005, 10:19 PM
WOW!!! I can see the movie title now.... Swords!!!!! The story of a rogue Marlin..... Out to get US!!!!!! Hmmmm,.... Wonder if he'd take an inflatable rubber dummy fly :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

Hairstacker
07-27-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey, that's nothing to kid about, I've been attacked. Yep, set the hook too hard on a little bitty bass and it DID ITS BEST to nail me right in the face. Only through sheer instinct and razor sharp reflexes honed from years of similar incidents was I able to turn my head to the side just in time to allow him to go sailing safely past me into the bushes. Talk about a close call. Vicious little creatures those little ones are. . . .

David Lee
07-27-2005, 11:52 PM
"Razor-sharp reflexes" ?!?

:shock: :shock: :o :evil: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Who you tryin' to jive ?? You're MARRIED - YOU HAVE NO REFLEXES LEFT :!:

(that was an 'inside , married-guy' joke .... no hate mail , please .)

The great dissapointment of my life ... only 'minor' scars from fish , no matter how hard I've tried :( .

Flyrodding is a rough trade .

:roll:

David

Hairstacker
07-28-2005, 12:28 AM
David, you know, you've got a point there. I've broken bones, damn near drowned, collapsed from heat exhaustion, fallen from great heights, lost contact with body parts as frostbite approached, and rolled down hills while getting into fishing spots, but do I have a SINGLE scar from ANY fish to show for it? None, nada. It just ain't right.

Tony Buzolich
07-28-2005, 06:48 AM
That's starting to sound like an "OLD" married guy joke.
TONY

Wednesday Caster
07-28-2005, 01:01 PM
The boy sounds like he'll recover well. Atleast the black marlin decided to C&R the boy. Oouch! :shock:

Adam Grace
08-03-2005, 06:06 PM
That kid is lucky.

What a crazy video clip. :shock:

Darian
08-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Ya know,.... A Marlin like that might make me convert to using a dynamite fly (....to hell with C&R :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )